Green Haus Cleaning Co. only collect the personal information necessary to provide our customers with high-quality residential cleaning services that meets their expectations.
Green Haus Cleaning Co. does not collect, use or disclose any personal information about a customer to a third party without the consent of the customer, except where required by law or as authorized to do so by the Privacy Act.
Green Haus Cleaning Co. may disclose personal information about our customers to an authorized agent of Green Haus Cleaning Co., on a temporary basis, in order to determine how our cleaning service is meeting customer needs and how we can improve.
Green Haus Cleaning Co. uses a password-protected software program that contains our database of our customers information. Any personal information collected by completing our online booking form is stored on a server in Denver, Colorado.
Personal information about our customers, including but not limited to their name, address and telephone number, must be disclosed to the employees of Green Haus Cleaning Co. to provide the cleaning service. Green Haus Cleaning Co. employees have acknowledged their requirements to maintain the confidentiality of this information and will only use it to fulfill the requirements of their employment with Green Haus Cleaning Co. Personal information entrusted to our employees is kept confidential and secure at all times.
You have the right to access, modify, correct or remove your personal information. To invoke this right, or if you have questions about the gathering, use or sharing of your Personal Information, please contact us at 902.477.0334 or Hello@greenhauscleaning.com.
You may opt out of Green Haus Cleaning Co. emails about the Site and products at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails sent by Green Haus Cleaning Co.
- Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
When can Green Haus Cleaning Co disclose your information?
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements:
The company may disclose your Personal Data in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.